Tuesday, September 20, 2005

A Room with a View

I bet none of you can top this bedroom window view:

And someone asked for pictures of my friends, here are the ones I could find (Bilkan's still not back from Moscow yet)









This is Michael (Canada)..And Voytec (Poland) and Julian (Swiz.). And Alahandro(Venezuela) And you can sort of see Ayanda (South Africa)
There are lots more, these are just the people who are in the computer room with me now.

And I'm being a good ee friend, look what I did for Salim:
I'll deliver it this evening.

Ahh, Mensa calls again. I must fly.

3 comments:

Anika said...

they look old, Mr 19yearold? The oldest is Alahandro (I think) and he's only recently 18. At least we're still taking SAT's and applying to college.
But yeah, they do all look old, and it's really scary. sigh.

Anika said...

well...not really. just sit up in bed.

spiritjess said...

You have the best dorm in the world. This is Jessica Butt by the way, your mom's spirit. I miss you guys and are glad you are having such a great time!